Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas Gifts!

Merry Christmas Brian 2014
This is the second year of the "what do you want me to make you for Christmas" challenge.  The day after Christmas, I ask my dear husband this simple question.  This year the answer was one word:  Socks.  Here they are!  I finished the first one before Thanksgiving, so it was wrapped for Christmas morning.  The second was only a few days late, done on December 29th.

Here's the pattern I used:  Border Socks

I used a yarn called Heritage by Cascade yarns.  It's a sock yarn made out of superwash merino and nylon.  I purchased the yarn from WoolWorks in downtown Putnam:  WoolWorks Yarn Shop

Hand turned Niddy Noddy from my dear husband.  I love it!
And for me, did I mention my husband is a wood worker?  I hung up a picture from a magazine of a Niddy Noddy for him to use for inspiration.  Although I have lived a very full and rich life without one this far, I really wanted to have a Niddy Noddy that he made for me.  So here it is, my perfect and beautiful new Niddy Noddy.  I love it!  It was done on Christmas Day!  He's that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment